ORANGE COUNTY BILL PAYING
INCOME TAX PREPARATION AND OTHER ACCOUNTING SERVICES
Paying bills is a chore. It is an adult chore. It needs to be done, and if you don’t do it, you’ll get in trouble. The consequences are a bit more severe than just “no T.V. but that doesn’t mean we still don’t hate it.
Wynkoop & Associates can alleviate that frustration. Just hand your bills to us and we’ll ensure that all your bills are paid in a timely manner and manage your finances properly. You may send us your bills through the mail or online. We will process the bills and all we need after that is your signature.
Some of us do get lazy. That is why there are different options available to us to pay bills. One option many love is the recurring payment option. Each month, the bill will be paid in full automatically taking the money from your checking account. For many, I don’t recommend doing that.
WHY HIRE A CPA?
Your financial situation may fluctuate from month to month. Some months you may not be able to afford to pay a bill off in full. Other months, you can pay much more than the minimum and just want the bill paid and out of the way. A CPA can analyze your financial situation and get to know you over time and make the best choices for you. What we do:
- Transfer funds and maintain accurate bank balances
- Make bank deposits
- Set up, manage and file payroll taxes
- Handle disputes on any accounts we manage
- Track finances through professional software
- Coordinate and organize documents for tax preparation
- Maintain files for bills paid, bank and investment statements and all documents we manage
- Prepare annual income tax returns
- Sort, organize and review your bills
- Organize and track billing information
- Track and ensure timely bill payment
- Pay bills electronically or manually
- Prepare monthly inflow and outflow reports
- Provide monthly payment bill history
- Reconcile bank statements
- Provide customized reports based on your needs
TRACK YOUR MONEY
We don’t just pay your bills. We track where your money was spent. This will help your financial planning. Knowing where your money comes from and where it is going can help you in different ways. Whether you are a professional, one who owns multiple homes or a retiree—the benefits of how you spend your money can vary. This helps us help you budget your money and get ready for this year’s tax preparations. If you are a business, we help track your money from the beginning so there are no surprises in the end.
WHY WORK WITH WYNKOOP & ASSOCIATES?
- We are here to help you. We are real people you can reach when you need and we are not an automated website. We can answer personal and specific questions regarding your situation and yours alone. You can contact us directly, and we will always work to fit your needs.
- We have the expertise you need. We have over 35 years of experience and you won’t ever have to worry about your bills being paid properly and on time.
- We do not require access to your bank accounts. If you meet a person who needs this—run. We understand the importance of maintaining control over your personal information.
- We are confidential. All information provided by you is maintained in strict confidentiality and stored securely.
SET AN APPOINTMENT NOW
We will provide you with a customized accounting and taxation services that are necessary to your business. Wynkoop & Associates CPA prides itself on the best accounting and tax experts that will help you realize your business’ potential.